SISU Ginkgo Memory Caps aids in the enhancement of memory, cognitive as well as peripheral vascular circulatory functions.
- High-potency ginkgo leaf extract
- Improves blood flow and oxygen to the brain, helps enhance memory, cognitive function, and lessen symptoms of dementia
- Inhibits blood clotting and improves blood flow to the eyes, hands, legs, and throughout the body
- Contains antioxidants that scavenge free radicals, reducing the tissue damage that can be caused by oxidation
- Long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to improve cognitive function
- High-potency extract standardized to ginkgo flavone glycosides and terpene lactones, the extract most used in modern human research
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving, vegetarian capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf extract...60 mg - Standardized to contain 24% flavone glycosides & 6% terpene lactones
- Non-Medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- Capsule shell: hypromellose.